Monday, November 5, 2012

Stair & Balcony installation

 Installing a Balcony for a new client (clients comments below).  Next we will do the stair to the basement - scheduled for next month - will add pics later.

 "Called several "stair experienced" carpenters, only to be less than thrilled with what they offered as solutions to my remodel of existing stairway. Steve came in and helped me with the design, installation, and ordering of the products I needed. A very nice solid individual. Please use him if you need any type of carpentry done, I have told everyone he is one of the best I have ever worked with."-

Now to Finish the Bottom part of the stair that leads to the basement.  1st the Tear out.  !!  Demo is always fun.

 the beginning of the stair





Finished.  Love how it all turned out and so did the homeowner.