Monday, March 23, 2015

Houzz.com - Basically the Pintrest for Home Improvers and Remodelers

http://www.houzz.com/pro/sdepweg/steves-woodworking-and-custom-millworks

I find that many already know about Pinterest, I have a pinterest account as well.  But if you are remodeling or just looking for ideas on home improvements this is where you go.  I always recommend my clients search there for ideas if they are not sure.  Or if I am not clear on what their vision is, I ask them to check it out and find something similar to what they have in mind.  I work so much better with a clear idea of what a home owner wants the finish to look like.  So if you are tossing around thoughts of a remodel, builtins, large or small - Look here.  There are also plenty of pros connected throughout the U.S.

A great place to start if you need ideas.

Steve