Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Working in Chatsworth, CA

http://www.historicalsocieties.net/history.shtml

A bit of Remodeling for family has taken us to California.  It is nice to work and still visit with family, especially since I am one of those people who hate to just sit around and chat.  I can take about 30 minutes of that and then I start looking around someones house for something that needs to be fixed or improved, (at least by my standards).  So I am happy to have an extended trip to visit and still keep my hands busy during the day when I am not "sitting around chatting".

The other benefit to this trip is we were able to attend church with my Nephew Michael and his new wife last weekend.  And this weekend we will be attending with my sister and her husband.  I have found it is always a good idea to attend church with family and friends whenever possible.  Some people will only attend their own church and I think they miss out on potential relationship building opportunities by not extending an invite as well as not accepting an invite to a friend or family's church.  You can find out a lot about your people you may never know by attending their church and meeting their church family.

We are all family in Christ - so do not be afraid or too selfish to step outside your normal routine and attend the church of a friend or family member.